Want to Know Wednesdays
At Keystone, one of our main priorities is to encourage two-way communication between our parents, students, and stakeholders. To foster this, we are now publishing a video question-and-answer series named "Want to Know Wednesdays." Every Wednesday, Superintendent Franco Gallo will answer a question from the community in a brief video format.
Please send questions to Franco.Gallo@keystone.k12.oh.us. The general guidelines for submitting questions are as follows:
- Address topics that are relevant to the community, parents, and/or students as a whole.
- Questions related to specific schools should be directed to the building principal.
- Matters relating to personal or personnel issues will not be addressed.
- Matters relating to personal student issues (including disciplinary actions, academics, extracurricular activities, sports, etc.) will not be addressed.
- Appropriate language must be used.
Questions will be answered in a prompt manner, with preference given to questions that adhere to the guidelines.
In this week's video, Franco Gallo is joined by High School staff members Kari DoveDeal and Sarah Robinson. They discuss the upcoming Relay for Life, a fundraiser to support the American Cancer Society. To reach Kari or Sarah for more information, call KHS at 440-355-2400 and/or check out our website at http://www.keystonelocalschools.org/district/relay-for-life.
Use the following link to download it to your computer.
Wednesday Q & A 09/07/2016 (191815 KB)